Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Blog Assignment #5: Planning an Interview for a Personal Profile

For this assignment, I'm planning on interview a close friend on their interest in music. They're name is Adam Diaz. They want to be a performer. Adam sings and plays guitar as well as writing their own songs I've heard some of their work and I was quite impressed, though they're a bit modest about it. My main question would be something like "what made you want to get into the music industry. My next questions would depend on their answer, having the interview flow like a conversation. The paper would be more like a story, and myself, the interviewer, would be a character. I would be sure to describe their physical appearance, ask about their background, and talk about other interests and hobbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment